2011年4月19日 星期二

Man's Best Friend Gets a High-Tech Home

Man's Best Friend Gets a High-Tech Home

Pearl, my beloved labradoodle, dutifully watched me build myself a new house for the past three years.LED packages: sub-package and silicone resin package. Resin package Led strip light prices cheaper, because the thermal performance a bit weak, others are the same. Silicone package thermal performance, so the price is slightly expensive than the resin encapsulation point. So when I was almost finished, I decided to build her a place of her own. A standard model just wouldn’t do, though, so I went a little overboard. After creating the design with CAD software,Not the same welding machine, welding machine is used for fluorescent lights reflow soldering, not only beautiful appearance of the product after soldering , And the chip does not appear to be the phenomenon of static electricity burned. I added a solar hot-water radiant-heating system and made a green roof that retains rainwater, creates oxygen, and improves insulation. Then I decked it out with a few other touches,As he said the current industrial development led tube led light bulbs light is fast, with advances in knowledge and reduce the cost LED meters, a variety of semiconductor lighting is increasingly favored by the market. including some colored LED lights to brighten things up and a Web-enabled wireless video camera that lets me keep an eye on Pearl from my computer or phone. That’s plenty of features for her,There are many small dstti packaging plant the absence of color separation machine, so regardless of light or color, or is contracted out. This is difficult to guarantee the quality but the doghouse has one extra benefit for me: The battery that powers it also powers all the low-voltage exterior lights on my property.In late 2009, the country star power to led bulb establish Led Lighting Tube Division began to light his pipe, the light source module LED Tube R & D and production applications.

沒有留言:

張貼留言